August 16, 2004

Met Snow for dinner today. Who gave me a check for 30K pounds. Which I'd drop into the quickcheck deposit box of Bank of Faggots soon, as soon as he gives me the address of the bank. Thanks, Mate! Next time, just give me cash. 3 pieces of 10K nominations would be fine. Finally, you can see your own faggot face on paper tender as your arse.

xxx

A figment of the imagination

Phase one is that loving someone based on just 'a feeling' is unreliable. Qualities are definitely more intrinsic and more valuable.

Phase two is that you don't love someone just 'cos he/she is nice to you. That's not love, that's self-gratification. Someone else will always be 'nicer' to you after you took him/her for granted.

Phase three is that it makes you feel like manure not even fit to be fertilisers when the one you love refers to you as a mistake that he/she wouldn't want to repeat.

Phase four is...

The end will, hopefully, be an affirmation that the one you loved is the one mistake that you never want to repeat too. How warm is cow's manure?

Snow> Maybe it's not a feeling that I fell in love with, neither his qualities. I fell in love with my image of what he was and what he could be. Does that sound worse? I fell in love with a figment of my imagination.

Reality welcomed me with both hands and feet, that's when I stopped imagining.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 23:31